Saturday, September 22, 2012

It continues

Alittle exhausting, but I am still on track *lol*

Yesterday I baked bread "rolls" (?1) In Swedish it´s called "bullar".
This should last me through the WoW week ;

Yumm Yumm
About 2 hours of work, but it´s worth it :)

I also cleaned my kitchen windows (LOL)...
That one was alittle random I know, however it needed to be done, and there is a game related logic here aswell!

On 2nd November I am going on a 2 week vaccation to sunny Lanzarote/Spain.
My windows looked like crap, so it needed to be done... I figured what it will be less likely after MoP is released... And when I get home from the vaccation it might be snow, and then it´s christmas lol,
so now that is checked of the list!

Today/right now actually I am doing laundry.
Then I am gonna run to the shop and buy the ingredience I need for a dish I am gonna cook, Dinner for today, and 2 for the freezer :)

It´s getting there !

Oh and yes, if energy allows it I am gonna meet a friend and be social aswell, we will see :P


No comments: